The Japan Space Systems (hereinafter referred to as the "Foundation") defines the handling of personal information acquired from a person who uses "SORAKOTO" (hereinafter referred to as "the service") (hereinafter referred to as "user") as follows.
The personal information protection policy of this foundation shall be based on the "Personal information protection policy " separately specified by the foundation.
In accordance with the "Personal Information Protection Policy", the foundation shall deal with personal information obtained from users.
The Foundation shall use personal information obtained from users for the following purposes.
(1) Responding to various inquiries about the service from the user
(2) For the foundation to inform the user by telephone, e-mail, etc. regarding the service
(3) Information on services other than the service provided by the Foundation by telephone, e-mail, etc.
(4) Analysis, research or development for improvement of the service
(5) Statistical data on the activities to be implemented by the project contracted to the foundation and inquiries by telephone, e-mail, etc.
(6) Statistical data on businesses carried out by the Foundation, and inquiries by telephone, e-mail, etc.
In order to achieve the purpose of use of the service, the foundation may delegate all or part of the handling of the user's personal information. In the case of outsource, we select businesses that sufficiently meet the level of personal information protection and enter into contracts concerning protection of personal information with business operators. We will continue to conduct necessary supervision and audits with the highest priority on the safety management of users' personal information.
In the operation of the service, the foundation may share user's personal information with business partner companies. In such a case, the purpose of use, the scope of users, the person responsible for management shall be clarified, notified or announced, and in addition, safety management will be thoroughly carried out between the joint users.
It is optional for users to provide personal information to the Foundation. However, if the user does not provide personal information, the service may not be available.